A brandstory,.. you may have heard this term a thousand times. But what is it and why do you need one? A brand story is the base of your content marketing strategy. Nowadays everything is about telling stories and creating concepts around a brand. Product placement won’t do the job anymore to reach your target group and create that customer loyalty you wish for. 5 reasons…
5 reasons why your brandstory needs major attention:
- Your brandstory is a clear and carefully thought through presentation of yourself or your brand. Being able to tell this story in the same way every time again, creates consistency and a clear message to the environment.
- Being able to communicate one message about who you are, what you do and most of all why you do it, builds trust among your ‘followers’.
- The way in which you tell your brandstory defines the way people look at you as a brand. It is therefore possible to have an influence on your image (i.e. a playful jolly text will give the impression that you’re a playful brand, a more serious tone will give you credibility et cetera).
- Having one transparent brand story helps your employees and other stake holders to communicate the message of your company/brand.
- Your brandstory can be the point of departure in all your communication expressions
Need help, writing a brandstory for your brand? Contact us!