We all know them; the quotes on breathtaking images on our Pinterest bords. “I haven’t been everywhere, but everywhere is on my list“, “Jobs fill your pockets, adventures fill your soul” and what about “collect moments, not things“. Cheesy quotes, or real wisdom? I would say both! But who doesn’t like cheese? 😉
1. It feels good to be lost in the right direction – being lost isn’t always a good feeling, but when you’re able to let everything just happen the way it will happen, it isn’t that awkard anymore..
2. Girls just wanna have sun – I can agree on that one…
3. Dreams are made of sand and sun – Well this photo says enough, doesn’t it?
4. If you can’t live longer, live deeper – Good one… So let’s step out of our comfort zones and cross the boundaries!
5. Travelling is the best education anyone can have – Travelling is learning about other countries, about other cultures and about other people. Ofcourse maths, language and economy is important to learn. But travelling definitely does one’s person good!
6. Travelling makes one modest, you see the tiny space you occupy in the world – Need I say more?
7. No reasons to stay, is a good reason to go: So make up the balance and decide what to do!
8. Travel sparks our imagination, feeds our curiosity, and reminds us how much we all have in common: because also on the other side of the world, they like to look pretty and use a bicycle to travel from A to B…
9. Always take the scenic route: even if it’s a dare! You will always find something unexpected.
10. I’m not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world – It’s a strange thing to imagine, that you’re always looking at the same moon and sun, when travelling the world.
What is your ultimate travel wisdom quote? Share it with me!